I can't believe it's already been a year since Todd and I were in Africa. It was such a great experience and something that we will never forget. We were there for little over 2 weeks and provided medical and dental care in the village of Matumbi. We went with a group called The Hope Alliance; it included students, dentists and doctors. Todd's dad was one of the dentists that went with us. I was going through some of our pictures that other day and here are some of the things we did in Kenya...
We played soccer with the kids every night and none of them would wear shoes!
The People
The Kinango Hospital
This was the closest hospital to the Matumbi.
It took us about 1 1/2 hours to get there by car.
This experience definitely made us feel grateful for what we have in America!
We loved Africa and hope to return one day!
wow! its been a year? how exciting, looks like you had an amazing time. what darling kids :)
ReplyDeleteWow what a cool thing to have done. I loved seeing pictures and hearing about it.
ReplyDelete