I had a few days off of work this last week so Todd and I decided to take advantage of it and headed down to Moab. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to be in warm weather instead of rain. We spent the first night in Provo at our friends, Kyle and Kina's house. We had fun playing the Wii and Ticket to Ride. The next morning we headed to Moab. We enjoyed camping by the Colorado River, biking on slickrock, driving Fins and Things 4x4 trail in the Rhino, and hiking in Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park.
Biking Slickrock

The RHINO!


Arches and Canyonlands



We love the outdoors and it's so nice that these places are so close to home.
We're trying to take advantage of this before we move.
how fun. I love moab, its been a few years looks like a blast! Erik's grandpa has a rhino those things are the funnest!
ReplyDeleteJealous! We are heading there this summer andyou just got me more excited! I didn't know you mountain biked. I wish I would have known before it's 2 days before you move so we could go sometime!!
ReplyDelete