Todd and I decided to take advantage of our time off and go out and explore a few weekends ago. We went to the Luray Caverns in the Shenandoah Valley. The drive there was beautiful with all the leaves changing colors and the Caverns were pretty awesome as well. It is all underground with different formations everywhere. They have what they call the "Dream Lake" inside the cavern. The water is perfectly still that it creates a mirror image of the stalactites hanging from the ceiling.

I did Luray with the kids a couple of years ago...so fun! I am glad you checked it out! We'll have to get together soon...miss you guys! I just found your blog...cute!
ReplyDeleteKayli, we all went to Luray Caverns last time we were out there (for Holli's graduation). It was so amazing, loved it! I'm glad to see you're enjoying Virginia. There is so much to see and it's all so beautiful!
ReplyDeletehow fun, that cave looks awesome! fun maze too looks like there so much to do out there, so fun
ReplyDelete