The Winter Ball at the Jefferson Hotel was awesome! Everyone had been talking about this night for a while and we were finally able to see why. It was fun to get dressed up and go out and have a great time!! Beautiful hotel, delicious food, candy bar, a fake casino, photobooth, dancing, and spending time with Todd and all our friends!
My handsome date!
Gambling... (I had no idea what I was doing)
Jessie knows how to gamble!
First Year Med Students
Lara and Paige
The beautiful ladies!! These girls know how to party!! :)
Dancing the night away...
Jenna and Jessie
Danielle and I
Paige and I ended the night with a "shot" with our new shot glasses they gave us on the way out.
So fun! Until next year...

that looks like such a blast! Love your dress, so cute I wish Erik's program would do stuff like that! Lol that would be interesting. A bunch of food science nerds, he he. hope all is going well! I think that Katelin and I should come visit. But i'd have Violet... Let me know when you will be in town again!
ReplyDelete