May 8, 2011

Kapple's visit- Richmond

By the time we got back to Richmond with my parents, we were exhausted!  It was a good thing the next day was Sunday so we could relax and sleep in (that's one nice thing about 1 o'clock church)!  
We did show them a few things here in Richmond including Todd's school, the Canal Walk, Maymont Park, and the Hollywood Cemetery.


Photobucket
Photobucket
  Photobucket
Photobucket
The Hollywood Cemetery is where President Monroe and President Tyler as well as Jefferson Davis are buried.
Photobucket
Photobucket
They left Tuesday morning and I was so sad to see them go.  I cried more this time then I did when I came back after Christmas! It was so much fun to have my parents here and be able to show them around Virginia.  
Thanks mom and dad for a fantastic visit! Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment