July 24th - July 30th, 2011
Every year over the 24th of July, my dad's side of the family goes to Colter Bay for a week. My grandparents started this tradition when my dad was a little boy and have gone every year since. This year I didn't think I was going to make it. Starting a new job on July 11th, I didn't think I should ask for a week off only being there for 2 weeks. However, I did and my manager said yes! I was so excited to be able to go. I haven't missed this trip for the last 24 years and I didn't want to miss it this year. I was the only lucky one out of my siblings that was able to make it this year. And of course we took Lenna to give her parents a little break with a new baby at home.
Every year over the 24th of July, my dad's side of the family goes to Colter Bay for a week. My grandparents started this tradition when my dad was a little boy and have gone every year since. This year I didn't think I was going to make it. Starting a new job on July 11th, I didn't think I should ask for a week off only being there for 2 weeks. However, I did and my manager said yes! I was so excited to be able to go. I haven't missed this trip for the last 24 years and I didn't want to miss it this year. I was the only lucky one out of my siblings that was able to make it this year. And of course we took Lenna to give her parents a little break with a new baby at home.
I love this place!
We enjoyed lots boating, hiking, skiing, tubing, wakeboarding, airchairing, swimming at the lodge, going to Moose Falls and spending time with the family.
Lenna loved tubing! She just wanted to go faster the whole time!
Skiing with views like this doesn't get any better! I love these mountains!!
Moose Falls! We go to this waterfall every year to jump off it! This year my dad and I jumped together, which was a little scary due to the fact that you have to land in the perfect spot or there is a good chance you will hit rocks.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa K!
Until next year...









No comments:
Post a Comment