February 24th-26th
We are trying to take advantage of living on the East Coast so we ventured up north to see what Philly had to offer. I had prepared myself by watching Rocky and National Treasure before we left so I knew what to expect! We had a lot of fun exploring the city and seeing the sites.
Philly has some awesome artwork inside and out.
Jim's Steaks for our first real Philly cheese steak.











Looks like fun- we've never done an official Philly trip since living here- now I wish we had! What program did you use to make these collages? (I know you asked me the same question recently so I'm wondering if you used picasa or picnik or something else?)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are WAY too fun and you make me feel like we are the most boring couple in the world!
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun that you guys are able to go to all of these places while you live out there! so awesome, philly looks like a really cool place. Thats one thing about the east, seems like everything is really close together and theres so much to do and see!
ReplyDelete