While I was in New York, Todd headed to Snowshoe, West Virginia for a guys trip. The resort was offering an awesome deal on all you can bike and golf for the weekend so he convinced some friends to go with him. (He sold them on the all you can golf part, not so much the biking part)
These are the only two pictures from their trip. However, they did keep themselves busy by golfing 45 holes and biking every single day. I kept wondering if I would hear from him while I was in New York. Natalie and I were the only ones that didn't hear from our husbands! All the other girls talked to their husbands multiple times a day to check in on their kids and stuff. I did get one text message and Natalie got an email from Matt informing us that they were doing well! Apparently they didn't have service but I still don't think that would have changed anything!! They were having too much fun. Maybe being the only ones without kids played a role in that one too!
Todd loves Snowshoe so much. A few weeks later, we went back for him to bike one more time before they closed for the winter. Nelson tagged along too. It was pretty cold that weekend so I decided to stay inside drinking hot chocolate and reading my book. Unfortunately, about a hour before the resort closed, Nelson had a pretty bad crash and ended up breaking his collar bone. We have it on video but for some reason it won't upload right now so I'll try again later.
Todd loves Snowshoe so much. A few weeks later, we went back for him to bike one more time before they closed for the winter. Nelson tagged along too. It was pretty cold that weekend so I decided to stay inside drinking hot chocolate and reading my book. Unfortunately, about a hour before the resort closed, Nelson had a pretty bad crash and ended up breaking his collar bone. We have it on video but for some reason it won't upload right now so I'll try again later.


No comments:
Post a Comment