
My cute friend Jenna was visiting from Wisconsin this last week. So Jordan, Jenna, and I all got together to go out to breakfast. We all met in nursing school and have been great friends ever since. These girls saved me during those two years! They were also both bridesmaids at my wedding! Jenna and I met during our first semester of school because we were in the same clinical group. We had to do our clinicals at a nursing home and we hated it!! We would always sneak out to our cars and sleep during the day.

Jordan and I met through Jenna during the semester. We became great friends especially after spending two weeks together in Peru for a medical mission. Jordan is also Todd's second cousin!
It was fun to get together and catch up. It hasn't been to hard to see each other with Jordan and I still living in Utah and Jenna coming home to visit. However, next year we will all be living in different states. Jen, we'll just have to plan our visits home together and we will all have to go on a trip somewhere! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment