Todd surprised me for my birthday and our anniversary with a trip to Orlando. We had so much fun. We spent one day at Universal Studios and one day at Islands of Adventure. I'm a big fan of Harry Potter so I loved the new Harry Potter World. They did an amazing job creating it and you feel like you're in Hogsmeade and at Hogwarts! In Hogsmeade they have the Hogswarts Express, the Owl Post, stores like Dervish and Banges, Honeydukes, Ollivanders, Zonkos, and Filch's Emporium of Confiscated Goods. You can eat at the Three Broomsticks and get Butterbeer at the Hog's Head. The rides are awesome especially Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. You go through all the passageways and classrooms at Hogwarts as you wait in line. They made everything look so real, even the portraits on the walls and the pictures in the newspaper would move and talk to you. I could go on and on about this ride. We both decided it is one of the best rides we've ever been on.
I highly recommend everyone to go there one day!
Universal Studios
Universal Studios
Inside a crazy hat store
Islands of Adventure
| The Marvel area had some awesome rides, including the Hulk Coaster and the Adventures of Spider-Man |
| We got soaked on the Popeye ride! |
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
| Hogswarts Express |
| Hog's Head |
| Enjoying Butterbeer- It's actually pretty good it you like butterscotch |
| Our friend Cameron was visiting his sister at Disney World so we enjoyed some butterbeer with him! |
| Chocolate Frog- I wanted one but they were $10 just for one |
Now back to the real world! Todd started orientation on
Monday, August 9th and I'm searching for a job!!
Kendell and I went there last year. It was way fun but Harry Potter was still under construction. I'm glad it was fun...I wish we could go again
ReplyDeletei'm so jealous! i saw on Ellen they have that harry potter world and i'm dying to go! how fun, what a great anni!
ReplyDelete