Colter Bay is my favorite trip! I love it there. Colter Bay is right on Jackson Lake and is surrounded by the Grand Tetons. It was so pretty! Todd and I always look forward to going every year. My grandpa started taking his kids when they were little and it's been a tradition ever since. All of my aunts, uncles, and cousins were there and it was fun to be with everyone before we moved. We always go over the 24th of July and since my birthday is on the 22nd, I usually get to celebrate up there!
This year we enjoyed tons of boating
My dad, Todd and I hiked to the lower saddle on the Grand Teton
Moose Falls/ Huckleberry Hot Springs (forgot my camera, so no pictures)
Rafting the Snake River
Dinner in Jackson Hole for my birthday
Ice Cream at the Lodge
My cousin's daughter, Kylie got baptized
Bike rides with the kids in the trailer
Thanks so much to my Grandpa and Grandma Kapple for this wonderful trip!
Until next year...


Love the baptism picture!!!! So sweet.
ReplyDelete