February 9, 2011

Like Kids Again

Todd and I were able to act and play like kids again thanks to Chelsey and Jenna for having birthdays and Tim and Nick for being awesome husbands and planning such a fun birthday party!
We went to Pump It Up and had so much fun! 
We had lots of fun races on the obstacle course!
Medical Students vs Dental Students
Medical Wives vs Dental Wives
We had a blast!! :) Thanks again Hatch's and Sanford's.

2 comments:

  1. what a blast! I thought about you while I was in Richmond last Saturday! Also, what a small world that you were actually Lindsey's nurse while in the hospital! We were amazed at what a small world it really is! Thanks for taking good care of Linds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun, that's so fun you guys have so many friends out there! i love the medical vs dental ha ha

    ReplyDelete