Todd and I decided to go running along the Floodwall down by the James River on Saturday. Our run soon turned into an adventure and we enjoyed exploring the area! We found the old Manchester Bridge, which is now tore down and has climbing routes on it. We're excited to go back and climb soon!
Parts of the old bridge
Todd climbed part of it but his hands were freezing so we'll have to go when it's warmer
Downtown Richmond
Beautiful pictures Kayli! I'm so glad to see you're enjoying Richmond. I've been at Holli's for two weeks helping with the new baby! I love Virginia. I'll be in Richmond on Wed and I fly out from there on Thursday.
ReplyDeleteoooh that would be such a rad place for a photoshoot. awesome.
ReplyDeletehow fun! Richmond looks like such a nice/fun place. I wish the weather up here wasn't in the single digits this week and the air quality wasn't RED so I could go jogging outside, ahh looks heavenly!
ReplyDelete