To celebrate to end of our first year of medical school, Derek and Lara hosted Bunko with all of our other first year friends! We had a blast to say the least! It was so fun to be with everyone one last time before people start heading home for the summer. We are so blessed with such great friends here in Virginia!

Also Dane taught us another fun game! I know if I explain it, it will sound so stupid but I have never laughed so hard in my life! Everyone is a different animal and you have to make the sound of the animal with your eyes closed and try and find your mate! Weird I know but at 1 in the morning and with this group of people, it was hilarious!

Thank you Lara for all the pictures and the funniest night of my life!! (sorry I didn't make it my blog title)


that looks like so much fun! it's so great to have good friends like that, when will you be in town again? We need to get something planned, a BBQ or something! let me know and let's get planning!
ReplyDeletelooks like you guys had so much fun! I wish we would have done something like this at the end of our first year! But word of advice... DON'T BLINK!! before you know it, you'll be done. I am just realizing this now...so sad!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog!! You look like you are having a blast in Virginia! We are moving to Ohio in a couple of months (We decided it was cheaper than Virginia Tech :( but hopefully we will go there when my hubby specializes!) I hope you are doing good!
ReplyDelete