August 25, 2012

He's done!

August 15th, 2012
Todd finally completed Step 1 Boards!  We are both so happy it's over.  He had to take them in Newport News because the testing center in Richmond was full that day so he drove down with Kurt, who was also taking it.  I spent the whole day at work looking at the weather!  Of course, that afternoon there was severe thunderstorm warnings right where he was taking it.  I was so nervous and just wanted him to finish!! Luckily, we had no tornados or power outages that day.  I was so relieve when he called to tell me he was done.  To celebrate, Paige and I drove to Williamsburg to meet the guys at Busch Gardens.  We were all so excited and happy to finally have that test behind us. Photobucket
Todd's last day of studying. Goodbye First Aid!Photobucket 
Busch Gardens with the Olson's (and the Church's!)  They even had a firework show to end our night of celebrating!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Todd has now officially started his 3rd year of medical school.  His first rotation is Family Med and he started it Monday.  So far he is loving it and comes home everyday with so many things to tell me.  It's nice that I can finally relate to things he's doing and understand what he's talking about.   
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment