August 12, 2012

Celebrations!

I feel like for the last few weeks we have been doing a lot of celebrating!  My birthday was at the end of July and I was in Colter Bay with my family.  Since, I wasn't going to be with Todd on my actual birthday, we started celebrating the week before I left.  He took me to a delicious birthday dinner at Julep's.  Then, on our family trip my mom went all out this year and even had party hats and everything.  However, I soon found out that the party hats were for a group picture my mom wanted to send to my brother on a mission for his birthday the following week!! 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Then when I got back to Richmond, my friend Lara planned a birthday lunch for me. These girls are all so sweet and make living away from home so much better!
Photobucket
(Heather, Natalie, Me, Jessica, Ashlee, Cassidi, Paige, Lara)

Our anniversary is just 2 weeks after my birthday so the celebrating continued!  We went to the Jefferson Hotel and ate at Lemaire.  I love the Jefferson's Hotel.  It is so beautiful and dinner was excellent.  And when they brought out our dessert, they had written "Happy Anniversary" on the plate.  We were impressed!!    
PhotobucketPhotobucket
 I was definitely spoiled and got to celebrate all month long!

And hopefully we will be celebrating again this week after Todd takes his Step 1 Boards (again) on Wednesday!!  Wish him luck and pray for good weather!!

2 comments:

  1. oh that lunch picture made me sad- i miss going out with all you girls! happy birthday hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete