March 19, 2013

First Baby Shower

December 29th, 2012
My mom and sister were so nice to throw me a baby shower while I was home visiting.  Having a baby shower is much more exciting then a bridal shower!! I'm not great at showing any emotion when opening gifts (especially if it's dish towels or a vacuum) but when opening baby stuff, it is so much more fun! It's definitely a lot more exciting!  
Photobucket 
My sister is the best party planner in the world and makes everything so cute! And all the food was so yummy!
Photobucket

Photobucket
It was so good to see everyone who came.  It was a combined shower with my family and friends and Todd's family and friends.  Everyone was so nice and generous! And this baby girl is definitely spoiled already.    
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As I was opening gifts, everyone kept asking how we were going to get all of it home!  Somehow we managed to fit it all in 4 checked bags, 2 carry ons, and 2 book bags.  
Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment