March 21, 2013

Myrtle Beach

January 18th- 21st
Todd had a three day weekend back in January so he planned a little golf getaway with a few friends.  They were nice enough to let Paige and I tag along.  We headed down to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina.  While the boys golfed, Paige and I shopped and then we spent the rest of the time laying by the pool.  We did go mini golfing one day as well since Myrtle Beach is the mini golf capital of the world! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
We tried to get some group shots with the panoramic setting on our phones.  Todd would start the picture and then when I was out of the shot, I would run and grab the phone from him so he could be in it too.  They turned out pretty good I think! We stayed in that large hotel right behind us in the first picture.  It was a nice 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment