My family and friends back in Utah having been asking for me to update our blog about the pregnancy. I haven't been very good obviously so here are weeks 24-36 belly pictures. Baby girl and I are both doing well. At my 36 week ultrasound and appointment, we learned that she's a big baby. Estimated weight at that time was 7 lbs 6 oz. They say they are always off and I'm hoping thats true in our case! But I was a big baby (9 lbs 3 oz when I born) so I guess she gets it from me. She is still measuring really tall. Her length was measuring at approximately 39 weeks. During the ultrasound we were hoping to get some good pictures but she wasn't behaving. Her head is engaged in the birth canal so getting a good profile was hard. As soon as the ultrasound tech got a profile picture, she stuck her hands in front of her face and would not move them no matter what we did. I also wanted to make sure she was still a girl but as soon as we got the picture between her legs, she put her foot in the way!
Overall, my pregnancy has been normal and easy. I'm still working at the hospital and feel pretty good. She is very active and I love feeling her move. I haven't had any crazy cravings and feel like the time has gone by way fast. We are very excited and can't wait for her to get here!

32 weeks 34 weeks 35 weeks 36 weeks

You rock the baby belly very well! Sure miss you and that growing tum. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how fast time has gone. She is going to be here before you know it! Can't wait to see what she looks like!
ReplyDelete