March 2nd, 2013
My coworkers, Lucy and Jessie were so sweet and threw me a baby shower. The food was delicious and Jessie had planned some fun games for us to play. I love the ladies that I work with! They are all so excited for this baby and are always taking good care of me. They are always calling and texting to check up on me and are always anxious to know how all my doctors appointments go. And they spoil this girl like crazy. Lucy brings me a present just about every week to work. Whenever she sees somethings cute, she buys it for the baby!

They are all so generous and gave me the cutest gifts!

They even made an ABC book for me and baby girl. Everyone painted a different letter and it turned out really cute and kind of funny! Nurses aren't the best artists I guess!

One of the games was to see who could drink Lemonade out of a baby bottle the fastest. It was really hard. I don't know how a baby can drink a bottle so fast because I could hardly get any out.



No comments:
Post a Comment