On Saturday, June 19th, my brother Nathan went through the temple. It was really neat experience having my whole family there.
I'm so proud of Nate. He is such a good example to me.
I'm so proud of Nate. He is such a good example to me.
He has a strong testimony of the gospel and is so excited to serve his mission in Honduras. We love you Nate!!
Later that day, I went to my cute friend Sammy's baby shower.
It was fun to see all the girls and catch up.
Sam- I'm so excited for you and Erik!
I know you'll be such a great mom!
Katelin- Mac- Sammy- Me

thanks Kayli! It was so good to see you, can't wait til she can wear those darling purple pants you gave her! thanks so much, hopefully you get to see her before you move... I go to the Dr today, and last week i was a 1 1/2 and 70% effaced... can't wait!
ReplyDelete