September 11, 2010

Job!!

I finally got a job! I'm so relieved! I will be working in the Progressive Care Unit- PCU (which is a step down ICU) starting September 27th at St. Francis Medical Center! And even better... No night shifts!!  The hospital was built in 2005 and is very nice! When I went in for my interview, the lobby looks like it could be a lobby for a fancy hotel!!  
Here are some pictures of my new place of employment that I found online
Wish me luck!! :)

3 comments:

  1. congrats! that is aweseome, looks like quite the hospital, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Looks alot fancier than Mckay...and no nights! Jealous! have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very very nice and hopefully you enjoy it! GOOD LUCK! At least you have some time to just relax and head back home for a while before you start.

    ReplyDelete