After being in Richmond for one month, I went home to visit! And yes, it was mostly for Lenna's birthday party but since I didn't have a job I stayed for a little over a week. I was able to spend a lot of time with my family, especially my younger brother before he leaves on his mission!
Here are some highlights of my trip:
*Lenna's Birthday! (see last post)
*Rollerblading with Jordan! (we missed you Jenna!)
We used to go a lot during the summers at the
Ogden Parkway so it was fun to go one more time with Jord!!
We used to go a lot during the summers at the
Ogden Parkway so it was fun to go one more time with Jord!!
*Motorcycle ride with Nate up to Snowbasin!
We climbed up on the Moose at Snowbasin, well Nate climbed up there, he just lifted me up!
*Getting together with my Friends and meeting Sammy's beautiful baby Violet
| Sammy (holding Violet)- McKenzie- Katelin- Emily- Me |
*Dinner and Ice Cream with the Gilbert's
*Seeing Todd's Grandma home and doing well
*Hiking to Waterfall with Nate
And St George with my family! (pictures/post coming next...)
No comments:
Post a Comment