So my one and only niece, Lenna, turned one on August 30th! Before Todd and I moved to Virginia, I asked my dad multiple times if he would fly me home for her birthday. He told me no so I learned to deal with the fact that I was going to miss her first birthday. Then the week before, my sister called and said she had talked my dad into flying me home for her party! I was so excited!
Any of you who know my sister, knows that she makes everything a big deal and throws wonderful parties. And of course Lenna's first birthday was amazing.
It was a "tiny" party so everything was miniature.
I stole these pictures from my sister's blog. So for more pictures, go there!
| The invitation |
She is so adorable!! I can't believe she's already one!
Happy Birthday Lenna! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment