We were able to go skiing at Snowbasin (a resort we love and miss dearly!) while we were home. We had a great day skiing with family and friends!
After skiing we headed to the Jazz Game! We are huge Jazz fans and we're very excited to be able to go a game! My dad got us his company's seats right behind the basket!
We love D Will!!
Rich and Brityn Bennett must of had a great Monday as well because we saw them at Snowbasin and at the Jazz game!
I know it's blurry! (They were on the other side of the court)
we LOVE the Jazz too! I am jealou got to go to a game, it's been a while since we have done that. And we have never had THAT awesome of seats! ha! And wow how did you spot the Bennets? lol small world
ReplyDeleteYou guys are such a fun couple! It looks like you squeezed in tons of it while you were in Utah. Oh, and can I just say how GORGEOUS you look in your wedding picture at the top of your blog. Love that pic.
ReplyDelete