Last Christmas, my dad gave all of us kids gift certificates for a nights stay in Salt Lake and dinner. No one had used them yet and they were going to expire on December 31st so we headed down the day before Christmas Eve. Todd and I went a couple hours early to go climbing at Momentum then met up with my family. We had a delicious dinner at Thaifoon's then walked around Temple Square. I think the whole world was there but we still had a good time!
Lenna and Todd are trying to become good friends again, but he still cannot hold her without her facing away from him so she doesn't know who is really holding her. Not living in Utah definitely makes it harder to have a good relationship with our niece.
I don't have any pictures of my sister, Erika and Andrew because when I finally pulled my camera out, Lenna had had enough so they headed back to the hotel.
I don't have any pictures of my sister, Erika and Andrew because when I finally pulled my camera out, Lenna had had enough so they headed back to the hotel.
The next morning we enjoyed a nice breakfast and walked around the Gateway.
Thanks Mom and Dad!
Thanks Mom and Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment