September 17, 2010

Beach

On Monday, Todd had a test.  I hate Monday tests because it means that Todd has to study all weekend.  So after his test, we decided we wanted a nice, relaxing day at the beach.  We went to Yorktown Beach which is only an hour away from our house.  It was such a beautiful day and not crowded at all.
I'm a little behind everyone else but I'm almost finished with Mockingjay
If you love American History, you would love Yorktown!  This is where General Cornwallis surrendered to George Washington during the Revolutionary War.   
Todd with George Washington and Francois de Grasse (French admiral)
Yorktown Victory Monument
We love where we live! Richmond is so close to everything!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you! How is your new job! Email me okay. jordanryann@yahoo.com or jordan.roberts@imail.org.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! oh i love the beach, you are probably further than me in mocking jay, i'm loving it, not as much as the first 2 but its still good, hopefully i'll finish it by the end of the year :)

    ReplyDelete