January 4, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year! Our parents definitely spoiled us!
Todd and I both have brothers serving missions.  They called around the same time this year so Todd headed to his parents in the morning and I stayed at mine.  It was great to hear from them! Todd's brother, Devin is serving in the Argentina Cordoba mission and my brother, Nathan is serving in the Honduras San Pedro Sula Mission.  
My mom even had shirts made for all of us to wear for the occasion.
Todd and I gave Lenna a bike this year!! As many of you know, Todd loves biking and figured it's never to early to start!! 
 I love Christmas time at my parent's! They always get a huge tree each year! 
Lots of new ski's for the Gilbert family this year!! Both snow and water!! 

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!!  

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog! Looks like you two are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete